Reports, Research & Tools
The following are some recent reports and research materials that we hope will help you in your endeavors:
AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS
- The Arts Funding Response and Readiness Kit provides current information, key messaging, communications and advocacy strategies, as well as research to help make the case for keeping the arts alive and well in our community.
- YouthArts Toolkit is designed to give arts agencies, juvenile justice agencies, social service organizations, and other community-based organizations detailed information about how to plan, run, provide training, and evaluate arts programs for at-risk youth.
- Art. Ask for More is a multi-year, national public service advertising campaign to promote the need for more arts education opportunities for children. The goal of this campaign is to arm parents with the guidance and tools to become more effective advocates in making arts education opportunities available to children both in their schools and in their communities.
ARTS COUNCIL SILICON VALLEY
- Arts & Economic Prosperity IV Report & Tools Why the arts mean business in Santa Clara County.
- Creative Industries for Santa Clara County Report (2007)
- Ready to Lead? Next generation leaders speak out.
JOINT VENTURE: SILICON VALLEY NETWORK
SANTA CLARA COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Artspiration Report on the Arts Education Initiative for Santa Clara County.
Help power a vibrant arts and culture network in Silicon Valley.
Sign Up for our Newsletter & AlertsFor Email Marketing you can trust